2years kid having problem in walking, please let me conform whether he have cerbral palsy or not

Hello ,I have a small kid who is 2years and he is having problem in walking ,so I consulted a doctor and he told me that he might have cerbral palsy so i am really tensed and so i want to know what is his future ....
Asked On : Sun, 13 Sep 2009

my little brother has cerebral palsy he needed alot of physically therapy. I mean a lot but mentally he's in the top 2 in his grade and is very smart. He just turned 11 and you can only tell his limitations when he runs. Although hes not going to be in sports besides that he's a healthy normal little boy. Dont worry there a light at the end of that tunnel it just takes determination and love 

Anonymous's Response

i understand its very difficult. even my in laws son had this. doctor said its due to brain injury. now is on speech therapy, and physiotherapy. but the improvement is ok some what better than before

Did it happen immediately after deliver? One of my known to has a baby similar. She drools, she hangs the head, she makes peculiar noises. cannot walk, turns head when we call her by name. Is it cerebral palsy
cerebral palsy has no cause actually. It is the fate of the baby really. Do you know there is no proper treatment. exercises, speech therapy, assisted devices are used normally. I am a paramedic working with pediatrician that is why I come to know of it so clearly.