2D-echo color Doppler test done, have mild MR, AR and AS. How severe is this?

Hi sir i got my 2D- echo colour doppler test done and i have got these figures on report:- The mitral valve is thick and doming.there is no calcification . There is a mild subvalvular crowding. Both the commissures are partly fused. There is a mild mitral stenosis . The mitral valve area is about 1.8 sq cm by planimetry and 1.5 sq cm by PHT. The peak and mean mitral valve gradients are about 11 & 04 HG respectively. There is a mild MR (Grade 1/3). The aortic valve is thick and mildly doming. There is no calcification. There is a mild AR (Grade1/4). There is mild AS. The peak and mean gradients are about 30 & 14 mm of Hg. The aortic annulus measures abiut 21 mm. The other cardiac valves are structurally and functionally normal. Kindly tell me how severe is this what exercises i can do since m an actor and my profession needs physical fitness . Also
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012