29 yrs old, unable to conceive, all reports, scan normal, cycles normal. Possible causes ?

hello doctor, I am vijaylaxmi 29 yrs old. this s my 2nd yr of marriage life. still we dont have a baby. my weight is 70 and im 5 4 in height. i went to doctor they found that i have a no any problem i dont have any problem in my mensuration. im ovulating monthly.. but im not conceieved yet. doctors scanned my utres for the past three months regularly to check wheather i ovulate or not? ovary formation has no problem for me. in this fourth month of my medication doctors asked me to go for sonosalphigography.i went for it and report is normal.please suggest me.what i do?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012