29 yr old taking MDVP, unable to get out of it. Managed to keep job but lost friends and driving licence revoked. How to get him to rehab?

Hi my son is 29 and has been taking MDPV for the last couple of years, we have had him sectioned 6 times and he has just gone in again, so far he has managed to keep his job but has had his driving licence revoked and lost his girl friend and most other friends. He still refuses to ask for help even when he sobers up we are at our wits end trying to find a way to get him into rehab but unless they want to go in we cannot make himit seams death of one or other of us is the only way to end it.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012