29 years old suffering from PCOS,taking letroz but no follicles found in scan. Is this normal ?

Hi Doctor , My wife has PCOS and she went for follicular scan on the 15th day of cycle She had taken Letroz from 2nd 6th day In the scan there was no follicles found Is it something to worry for? She has been taking Letroz for past three months but this is the first time she has gone for the scan. Hi Doctors, Thanks for your answers. Further to this query I want to add these details:- (1) Wife s Age : 28, My age: 29 years (2) Married for 5 years (3) She is not anemic . (4) On taking Letroz, Duphaston and Folinine for three months she got periods in - 28 days, 45 days, 36 days. (5) Is it possible that without the follicles being formed she will get her period? My understanding is that follicles leads to the formation of egg and then it is followed by either period or conception. Is it right?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011