29 year old with nausea, constipation, loss of appetite and abdominal pain. Altered stool consistency. Why?

In 29 f. I ve been having health problems for the past 5 months. Nausea, constipation , no appetite , abdominal pain , fogginess and about a month ago started getting new symptoms...weakness n muscles, faitigued... the list goes on. P week I had a bowel movement and the only thing that cams out was a perfectly round ball of fluid. When j broke it fluid came out along with tiny pin point size balls. It has freaked me out and can t find nothing on the net about it. Would appreciate any help. Ty
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013