29 year old with fatigue, hot flushes, weight gain and excessive sleeping. What is wrong?

Hi, I am a 29 year old female. Turning 30 in May. I have no children, and have never been pregnant. About 2 years ago, I started becoming very tired. Sometimes so tired I d fall asleep like I was in a coma . I thought it was job related because I work in an OR and it s a tiring job. A few months ago I realized I ve been becoming flushed/hot flashes. I eat constantly. Have gained weight due to that fact. I m never full. I hadn t gallbladder , thyroid and also an upper/lower GI done and bloodwork. Everything came back normal. But I am not normal, I can sleep at anytime of day and I m tired even when I wake up. I don t feel like myself and its really affecting my life. Please help me!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013