29 year old with bilateral chocolate cysts in the ovary. Laparoscopy suggested. Can it be cured with medication? Pregnancy chances?

My name is Shima,I m 29 years old and married. I have bilateral chocolate cysts in both overy.In right overy,size is 29x25mm and in left overy 18x17 mm.Doctor prescribed for tablet ethinor thrice in a day for 3 months.she also suggests for laproscopy . But I dont want laproscopy. I want to cure with medicin. I also want to be it possible to concieve without taking laproscopy . please suggest .
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013