29 year old suffering from SLE. Taken wysolone since ANCA was negative. Pain in the legs and arms, bloating, constipation. Takayasu diagnosed. Advice?

Hi Doc, I am a female 29years old. I was suffering from SLE for almost 20 years. Last year I was put off steroids (Wysolone) for almost a year since the ANCA was negative. After almost a year I was getting terrible pain in my legs in my arm and to some extent in my stomach and it was bloating and constipating for some time now. I seen a doctor in Mumba and he diagonised the disease as Takayasu I am really upset about this whole thing, I am on 40 mgm of steroids right now for almost 2 wks., I am still conctipating and slight itching and pain in the legs still persist. Can you help doc thks
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012