29 year old, on medicines for diabetes, calcific pancreatitis, want to prevent kidney problems in future. Optimized medication, nutrition tablets?

I am 29 years old male diagnosed with Chronic Calcific Pancreatitis on Dec, 2010 and past 2 years i am taking Omez 20mg before food 1-1-1 Panlipase 2 tablets with food 2-2-2 antoxide tablet 1-0-1 Ultracet SOS (for pain) Before Pancreatitis i weigh around 78 Kgs and after diagnosis of Pancreatitis i was reduced to 50 Kgs. An ERCP Stenting was done due to chronic pain on Dec,2011 and stent has been removed on Aug, 2012 After Ercp stenting my pain has reduced almost i am pain free. and weigh around 60Kgs and it is ideal weight for my height (160 cms) Right now i am dignosed with diabetic and taking the following tablets Glynase 5mg 1-0-0 Avas 5mg ( atorvastatin ) 0-0-1 After ERCP i have tried out with many combinations which will be optimized for my pain and right now found a perfect combination like the following Panlipase - 1-1-1 Antoxide - 1-0-0 And just now for past 3 days i am having Glynase 5mg 1-0-0 Avas 5mg (atorvastatin) 0-0-1 Since my age is 29, i am married just a year before. I am afraid that due to diabetics my life span can reduced. Since i am an software engineer i have very less workout. I am also afraid that person s who get diabetics for 20 years have kidney problems and has to undergo dialysis . I like to get optimized medication and some good nutrition tablet (multivitamin + multimineral + good antioxidant ) instead of Antoxide. And Also what should i need to do to prevent any kidney problems in the future. Please advice Thanks Ayyas
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012