29 year old having high SGOT and SGPT levels. How dangerous is it? Will Udiliv bring down the levels?

Hi Doctor, I am male of 29 years old, I have got done my Lipid profile test done and the results shows that my SGOT is 53 and SGPT is 82,how risky is this and is taking “Udiliv 300MG twice a day for 2months” will bring this to normal. Are there any side effects of taking this medicine. Please not I am a non drinker also I had been detected with stone in Kidney around 2 years back but it has already been passed away. Thanks a lot for your reply Bikram
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013