29 year old having burning sensation in the shoulder and chest pain while breathing. High ESR value. Reason?

hi i am 29 years of age and have got a pain and burning sensation in my right shoulder at the back i also have chest pain when breathing i have done a d dimer test which has came back slightly high but nothing to worry about as i took the test again a few days later and it was fine. However i have got a high reading for the ESR test. Can someone please tell me is this anything to worry about as i have to get a blood test in 2 weeks time to check this again. Can inflammation cause a burning sensation?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012