29 year old having PCOS, bylky ovaries and increased ovarian stoma. Have high TSH levels. Concerned about pregnancy chances

i am 29 and had irregular periods since the beginning of my period,recently my doc diagnosed me with PCOS ,that time my TSH level was 5.33 and bilateral ovaries were bulky, ovarian stoma was increased.After 03mths after the medication and loosing some weight my TSH is reduced to 4.29 and doc says that my ultrasound has shown some improvement.My husband and me are planning a baby but i heard that with PCOS it is hard to get pregnant naturally.Nowadays i am on medication-Glycomet 500mg for 3weeks.I really need help.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012