29 year old female is anemic with sedrate level 79 and c reactive is 29 with no infection. What kind of tests are preferable ?

I am 29 yrs old. female My sedrate levels are 79, c reactives is 29, and I am anemic . They have tested me for Lupus, athritis, hiv , aids , all heps, vaculitus, chest xray, cat scan and mri of the brain. I have been on tons of different antibotics, this last round was ampicillin 4 times a day. They can t find infection so why am I on antibotics. The doctor does not seem to know whats going on... Could you please advise me what I should be getting tested for?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011