29 year old female have high prolactin level, frequent urine infection and trying to conceive

I have high prolactin level, frequent urine infection - trying to concieve Hi Doctor , I am 29 year old and i am married from past 3 years and from past 5 months we are trying to conceive. I found some issue and i went to doctor as per my urine and blood sample i have following issues: Prolactin - out of range thyroid - borderline asked to come for ultrasound on 10th day of mensis my husbands semen anlaysis and doctor started following things: For a urine infection started 10 days antibiotics course and for prolactin - Carboglin .5 mg once a week I have completed my antibiotic course and taken Carboglin twice now and i went for my ultrasound on 10 th day and they could find the eggs formation - now i am being called again on 13th day - they have done 3 ultrasound in a month. After completing this antibiotic course also i do get infection - frequently and now sometime my lower abdomen pains in normal days also...please let me know where am i heading
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011