29 weeks pregnant, noticed significant decrease in fetal movement, have mucus like stools. Is this normal?

Hi, I am currently 29 weeks pregnant and I have had a significant decrease in fetal movement over the last week. I was concerned and went in last week for a NST and her heart rate was good. They did a quick ultrasound and noticed a couple things that they were concerned about and scheduled me for another, more in depth ultrasound in a couple days. They had mentioned pelvic inflamation, something about one of her kidneys and her growth was off but they didn t want to go into many other details until they had more information from the next ultrasound. Now, she is still very still but I feel her move about 1 to 4 times and hour and I am experiencing mucus like stools. The mucus is definately from my stools and not vaginal discharge . With her continued decreased movement and now the change in stools, I m not sure what to do. Do I have a need to be concerned or are these normal at this stage in the pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013