29 weeks pregnant, high amniotic fluid level, no diabetes, stomach pain, trouble breathing,

Hi, i am a 28 year old mother of 2. I am pregnant with my third child and i am 29 weeks pregnant. Recently i was told that my amniotic fluid levels are high. But i don t have diabetes . Last night i was having horrible pain in my stomach , in the area of my belly stomach was hard as a rock and it was very painful . Eventually the pain lessened after about two and a half hours later. Today i am having a very hard time breathing and i get dizzy and light headed if i stand for too long. Is it time to call the doctor?is this a side effect of the polyhydramnia?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012