29 moth old baby has a hole in heart wall

My child (29month) have a hole in heart wall CONCLUSIONS(Large subaortic VSD - Severe ROVT obstruction - TOF like anatomy )
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
What is your main concern about this problem, that you want me to answer for you ?
Let me know.
Is surgry is must for this problem?
if must then How much cast?
Cardiologist Dr. Saeed Ahmed's  Response
Yes surgery is must for this problem.
In most countries of South Asia this surgery costs around 1.75 lakh rupees on average.
In India cost is less & equipment are advanced ,doctors are more experts than Pakistan , Is this true?
Is true, which Hospital is more advanced in India?
In India, mainly in Chennai somany hospitals and experts are there. Like Apolo, Life line hospitals, Ramachandra, MMM and much more.......