28 yr old, unable to conceive, having regular periods on time. Possible reasons ?

hi, I am 28 yr old women. I am married for last 2 yrs and 9 months. i have been trying to conceive but couldn t. i never had any problems with my periods infact they are always on time and are not much painful aswell. what could be the possible reasons that i have not been able to conceive.??? also please suggest the tests that i should take up.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
thankyou forwriting to HCM
from your history - everything appears normal

i will also like to know if your husband has been tested and found to be normal

under the cicumstances you should seek help of a gynaecologist and get some help so that you can get pregnant
pls do write back with your husband's test and will be able to discuss further

wish you all the best
dr nandita thakkar