28 years old man suffering from neuropathology.

Dear Sir, I am suffering IGA neuropathology . My creatine level is 2.00mg. Is it a critical stage? kindly answer my question.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Hello
welcome to health care magic
A normal value is 0.8 to 1.4 mg/..yes this is high,,please visit nephrologist it can be diagnoised by kidney biopsy only ... renal diet like low protein, low potassium, low sodium, low phosphorus, high calories is not required until IgAN has progressed to advanced renal failure.please consult your doctor...
take care
payal
General & Family Physician Dr. Akshith's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!!
The higher range of normal creatinine level is 1.5 so 2.0 is high but not critical stage considering you have been diagnosed with iga nephropathy it is better you consult your nephrologist for the same to advise further management

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.