28 years old has blood in urine with high BP and high ESR level

I am 28 yrs old. I was feeling weak a couple of weeks ago and had seen the doctor . Doctor is not sure of the exact cause yet. Some of the tests which have been performed have revealed the following: - I have little blood in urine detected only by dipstick test. - ESR is 30 and Blood pressure is a little high. - Once in a day I do see a BP reading of around 140-90 (generally around lunch time). I have been taking LISIN for bp for the past 2 weeks as prescribed by my doctor. - I have vitamin D and vitamin B-12 deficiency. Can you guide me on what might be the causes ? And what further tests should i get done?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011