28 year old taking AKT4 for TB. Suffering from knee and foot pain, stomach pain. Need further treatment?

My wife 28 years is TB patient and is under medication for last 3 months taking AKT4. Recently the doctor has changed her dose to AKT3 after ultra sound test. Now another problem is that she suffer from severe knee and foot pain and takes time to touch her feet to the floor after got up from bed. She even complain of stomach pain and find very difficult to hold a small water bucket. Is this all because of AKT dose. She also has uric acid and doctor has gave her feburic40. Please advice in regard to body pain. Thanking You So Much
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013