28 year old suffering from anxiety neurosis. Taking olimet and nexito. Weight gain. Need to stop medication

I am 28 years old female suffering from Anxiety Neurosis. I am taking oliment 2.5 and Nexito 5 as anti depressants.
Its been 4 years, i am taking regular medicines. I have gained 25 kgs weight and i feel unhealthy now. I want to quit these medicines. whenever i try to quit I fail miserably as i get weird thoughts and anxiety.Kindly suggest how should I go about it?? Should i move to Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Acupressure? Please help..
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013