28 year old having tingling in the fingers, gasping of air, difficulty in sleeping. Stress or heart attacks?

Hello. I m a 28f with a strong athletic background. Overdid it with joints and acls so no take it easy. Many injuries ignored at time of occurrence and what some call a difficult life. I have had one child who is now 10. He lives with his father. I work in insurance. Wake up gasping for air gasp at onset of stress . Tingly fingers difficulty sleeping and unco operative legs especially in winter. Having a hard time keeping things going and I love my job and know its a blessing. Am I having heart attacks? Pain specific to upper left quadrant. Anti inflammatory diet supplements magnesium . Digestive issues.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013