28 year old having sudden weight gain and missing periods. Normal thyroid test reports. Not pregnant. Other reasons?

hi , I am 28 years old woman. I am nearly 83 kgs and have put on a lot of weight recently. my height is 5 ft 3 inch. I am married but not pregnant. I have been missing my periods during the later half of this year. I used to get my periods very regularly until June 2012. I had missed my periods in June and had consulted a doctor who had suggested thyroid and pregnancy tests . Pregnancy tests were negative and my thyroid results were normal. I was put on Divery 10 mg for 10 days. On the 7th Day I had got my periods. After that in Aug and Sept my periods were on exact dates. Then again I have missed my periods in Oct and have not yet got it in Nov. Please note that during this time I have moved from India to Sweden. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer