28 year old having loose stools and abdominal cramps. Can nutrolin-B be taken?

Hi, my son, age 28, has cramps and loose motion since yesterday. He also told me that he gets on and off loose motions, but never takes anything against it. His eating habit is not optimal, when at home he gets good food . Of course he never goes to doctors...could I give him nutrolin-b plus for a couple of days? Thanks for the answer!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this, this type of loose motion is self limiting and comes around on its own without taking any medicines, no need to give any medicine even the Nutrolin B, hope this information helps you have nice day