28 year old having erectile dysfunction and lack of ejaculation. Have diabetes. Is there any muscle relaxation treatment for this?

Hi dr. I am having problems in maintaining an erection or ejaculation ,some times it seems to be like numb,but wen I masturbate I have no problem but still pore or none ejaculation occurs.I have Ben searching in the web for some answers but noting yet,i am 28 y/o I have DM 2,and no problem with the prostate ,is there something I can do with the pelvic muscle ore something else, please let me know???
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012