28 weeks pregnant, esr level is 110. Patient of gastroeasophagus reflux. Effects on the baby and precautions ?

i am 28 weeks pregnant, my esr level is 110 mm, its so serious. previously my baby was died after birth. i am seriously worry about my present baby. please suggest to me what i do. i have ulcer hi i am patient of gastroeasophagus reflux due to this disease my blood esr level is 110 mm ths rate is very high. now i am pregnant. i want to know what effects of these conditions on my baby, and how to healthy delivery of baby. email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012