27 years old, severe migraines, chronic condition. Recommended SOS medication?

Hi, I am 27 yrs old, and have been suffering from Migraines since i was 15. for the last few years, they have been easily managable with just plain paracetamol . Recently, there were two instances when things were really bad and the pain did not go away even with the regular medicines. i got really sick at work. 2 painful days later, it started getting better. Is there a good over the counter (SOS) drug that i can maybe keep with me all the time?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012