27 years old female suffering from pain in arms, legs and shoulders. What can I do to get rid of this pain ?

hi, I am 27 years old. female. and I was in the ER last night. I was fine one second and the next second My arms and shoulders started hurting so badly and then it went to my legs and even my jaw. my hands went numb and my legs felt like rubber. the pain on a scale of 1-10 was a 12 for about 35 min. and it gradually got better. the ER did a ekg and it came out ok. they gave me no answers. wondering if you had any answers ? please help. I really feel like something is wrong. but today I just feel very weak. But the pain yesterday lasted for about 4 hours.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011