27 year old with severe pain in the chest, shoulder and arm. Took physiotherapy sessions. Suggested to take hydrovit D3 test. What is it?

hi, I am a 27 /F and recently married ( 9 months ago). I am experiencing a severe pain in my chest under right shoulder and which extends to my arm . It comes by itself and goes away also. It started 4 days back. Earlier I had mild cervical and I took some physiotherapy sessions also. My doctor has suggested 25hydrovitD3 test. What is this test all about? He is expecting thyroid also. He also told that due to change in weather, sometimes the body produces some fluids which causes body stiffness . Can it be a muscular pain only, which may go away by itself by taking rest and some exercise. I am confused. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013