27 year old with polyp in the spine. Suffer from headache, dizziness and vomiting. Are these related?

hi i am a 27 female i have a polyp on my spine and i have had a headache for a month straight now with about 20 mins a day without a headache i have been dizzy and throwing up. i had a cat scan done and that came out clear when i went to the ER for the Headache but i had forgotten about the polyp becuase of the pain in my head i haven t thinking clearly do you think the polyp on my spine could be causing me headaches?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013