27 year old with hypertension. Olmezest prescribed. Fluctuating blood pressure levels. Need to be worried?

Hello Doctor, I am 27yr old Male and have been diagnosed with Hypertension . In past also, my BP has been on a higher side and now it has remained around 160/90 levels. Cardiologist has prescribed Olmezest 20 which I am taking from a week now. My BP for Day 1 after taking the medicine was 120/80 and now its back to 160/90 levels. Should I be worried? Should I wait for another week before going to the doctor? Is the dosage less? Thanks & Regards
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013