27 year old with high blood pressure after an accident. What should I do?

Hello, I am 27 of age and just recently I was involved in an accident and had my blood pressure checked and I found it to be 160/110. I do not really check my bp so I do not know for how long it s been like that. It was pretty high for the few consecutive days after the accident. Now that I am better it s gone down to 120/85 but at times (twice a week) it goes up to 140/90 again. I am a sports person and hence I was not expecting this result. Could you advise in what would be best for me to do please?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013