27 year old mother having lump under the nipple with discharge. Painful on squeezing. Should I be worried?

I am a 27 yr old mother of 2.. i have a bump inside under my right nipple doesnt move n normaly if i squeeze it a white puss like cums out followd by clear liquid thn blood goes away for a while n then comes has now been here a week n its bigger than before n hurts whn i try to squeeze it to the point it has now shifted my nipple to the side of the lump..does anyone have any idea wht this could be...
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012

IT could be a breast abscess.
it need antibiotics and drainage.
consult you gynaecologist early for treatment.