27 weeks pregnant, right choroid plexus cyst, fetal kidneys normal, size of cyst reduced, triple test negative

I am 27 weeks pregnant I went for a scan at 18 weeks and was dignosed with a right choroid plexus cyst and then I went trough triple test which was negative .After this I was asked to repeat the scan at 27 weeks and today I came to know that the size of the cyst was reduced but there was a finding that the fetal kidneys normal in shape and size show minimal fullness of calyceal system with renal pelVis size 4mm in ap dimension bi laterally. Want to know if this is alarming or risky.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012