26yr old, having difficulty in sleeping, wakes up with a loud shout. Prescribed medicines. Little improvement. Suggestions?

Dear and honorable online Doctors, I am writing this from Afghanistan, Kabul. My 26 year old son, for the last one year is suffering from restlessness, difficulty with sleeping, low mood, fear etc. He awake from sleep with a laud shout, even this happens to him during the day. Some time when he is busy with some work or computer all of a sudden, without any prior signs he shouts, and wants to run away ( Is it panic attack??). One year before we consulted a doctor in Delhi he prescribed: Symbal 20 mg Frisium 10mg, twice Clobazam , once at night Olanex, twice, 2.5 mg in the morning and 5mg at night Nitrosun, one tablet day and half at night Liberum, 5mg day and 5 mg at night He was better under medicine, however still was experiencing the attack. I was not comfortable with so many medicines. November this year again went to Delhi and consulted another doctor. After polysomnography test he prescribed him Depran 10 one tab. at night and Zapiz, 0.25 mg whenever he is in bad mood ( the later does not help him much). When he takes the medicine at night, he is feeling okay till next day evening, and then his mood is decorates and experience the same attacks. However, still he has difficulty with sleeping. I would appreciate if you honorable online doctors can advise him. Can he continue Nitrosun, which is a sleep medicine whit his medicine? Worth mentioning that I trust fully the doctor that we consulate, but he is far away from us ( in a second country) that difficult to reach him frequently. Appreciate your advice Best regards Gh.M Salem Email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012