26 years old has numbness in left hand wrist. Is it fibermylgia or slip disk ?

HI, My sister age 26. have numbness in left hand wrist. shoulders feels very heavy and body HI, My sister age 26. the problem is from last 6 months .have numbness in left hand wrist. shoulders feels very heavy and body pain at vary different body parts. body feels stiff and has back pain . in january 2010 she had severe knee pain and doc said minor slip disk and recovered. now in august 2010- One doctor siad its Fibermylgia. Please help how to proceed??
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011