26 years old. Blood test normal. Why do I get knee pain after sex?

i am 26 man and have knee pain after sex why i am a 26 year old man i have sever knee pain after sex and mistrubishing .i have been to the doc and have had blood test drawn for possible causes and everything has come out good.the doc says i am a healthy 26 year old and can not explain why i have these pains. it pain is not every time just take step on steers and i can t step strees properly and movement my knee up and down pain on center i feet my bones fighting each other plezzzzzzz help me
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013