26 year old with painless black spots on the scrotum. Will these go away without treatment?

Hi! I am a 26-year-old man, and I ve noticed something for a bit: lately, I ve had black spots on my scrotum that just randomly appeared. At first, I d have a few, and they were painless. Now, they ve all gone away, except for one. It seems to be crusty, and mildly hurts when touched. Today, I ve noticed that I might have scrapped it in my sleep a but, and it bled very little...but didn t go away. Would this be anything to worry about or would it just be something minor that will go away with time?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012