26 year old with pain in the chest and neck. Slow and skipping heart beat. What is happening?

hi, since this morning i have been having niggling pains in my neck and chest . I can breathe ok but my chest feels tight around the sturnum and above. The pain dosnt get severe but it wont go away, trying to walk around town today i felt faint and like i was going to be sick. it feels like my heart beat is too slow and is skipping, i dont know this for definate but that what it feels like. I am a 26 yr old female
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012