26 year old with pain in the back and arms. Concerned about heart attack. Due to anxiety?

I have had weird symptoms over the past few months. I have been to different doctors to get different opinions and they all have told me it was anixety related. The problem I have is that I don't usually feel anxious until these symptoms occur, not the other way around. I had an EKG a couple months ago and it was normal. My blood pressure last week was 110/70. I had blood work done as well and it was all normal. I have recently over the past couple of months also been having back and arm pain so I keep freaking out that I am having a heart attack. I am scared to exercise even though I know I need to because I am overweight and out of shape. Please give me some insight on what this might be because I am so scared all the time and it is making me miserable. I am also only 26 and woman, but I am only 5'1 and weigh 168 pounds.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013