26 year old suffering from sleeplessness. Tried Zepam, lunazep and nexito. Concerned about addiction. Advice?

Namasthe sir, Iam Arjun and iam 26yrs old. I have been suffering with sleeplessness from past 5 yrs. But in the last 3rd year it affected me very much, resulting to sleeplessness for 1 week. Then i went to the Psychiartist. He first prescribed me with Zepam for 30days. After 30 days i stopped it and spent the normal life. But the inner disease in me is there. But with the fear of Sleeping pills will affect the life, I ignored it. When i didn t get nice sleep or when i feel weak, i use to take Lunazep tablet. It has continued for the 3rd year. With the habbit of drinking alcohol i use to drink on the day when i feel weak. I have the problem of severe body heat too. After my marriage in May 2011 again with the problem of sleeplessness and sexual disfunction, I went to the doctor and i reported the same. Then he prescribed me with Nexito Plus and TFil. Again I ignored the prescribed medicines. But with the problem with its peak from the last 3months I went to the doctor, He then suggested me with Nextito Plus for 30days. After 30 days, I again tried to ignore it. But i could not. Then again with the doctors advice Iam contiuing Nexito Plus. What my fear is that I may depend on it. Why i could not get normal sleep as others. Why I always feel weak. Whether it may affect on my rest of the life. If I continue with Nexito Plus then for how may days I has to? sir, Please help me with it...
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012