26 year old, passed urine in bed during sleep without knowledge. What could have caused this?

Hi, im a female 26yrs old and I think I peed myself without knowing. I think it happened during my sleep. Once I noticed it at breakfast, and 2 other times when I woke up. It wasn t much, I didn t wet the bed, but my panties were humid. I would like to know what could it be, why have it happened and what should I do? Thanks a lot!
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Nothing to worry or nothing to be concerned about what happened. You should share your experience with your friends and most of your friends discreetly agree that they also had such experience several times. That is it.
Means, We are supposed to have sensual arousal during evacuation. But we don't know it when we are overly tired.
Good luck.