26 year old having ovarian cysts. What are the chances of pregnancy in future?

I had cyst in my ovary which was vry small,i took the treatment and post which my periods were regular but since the last two months bleeding in periodz is very less dr has given me mhr tablets and told that i should plan my pregnancy soon otherwise with every passing year will lessen my posibility to get pregnant i m 26 yrs old ns
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012
Every woman has a certain number of follicles in the ovaries that mature into ova, one in each cycle usually, throughout the reproductive life. No new follicles are manufactured in the ovaries and this means, with each passing year the number of follicles is getting less and thereby, the chances of conception. You are in the ideal time to plan for a pregnancy as far as your age is concerned. I think you should take your doctor's advice. People can get pregnant even in late forties, but chances get grim every year. Take care.