26 year old getting high heart rate while running, pain in the neck. Any heart problems?

I am a 26 year old female. I am 5 2 and about 150 lbs. I work out around 3 times a week, and I like to run. When I run, my heart rate reaches around 210 within a couple of minutes. Even working out at a low intensity or lifting weights, my heart rate reaches 170-190. Also, in the past few months, I have been having an aching pain in the left side of my neck . It doesn t happen all of the time, but almost always when I am sitting down. What could be wrong with my heart?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013