26 year old feeling shaky and lightheaded, increased heart rate. Anxiety?

Hi im a 26yr old female I've been feeling shaky and light headed also loss of appetite and on and off nausea and my hart feels like it's beating kinda fast and anxious and my stomach feels like it's in knots , my former doctor had me on a lot of medications I mean a lot and his receptionist got annoyed with pharmacy calling to verify the prescriptions he had me on so he pretty much she decided not to keep me as a patient any more but it's been about 3 months so I'm not sure that has any affect on my condition
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013