26 year old feeling scared and stressed, tremors in the hand and leg. MRI, ECG and blood test reports are normal. Have sinus problems. Need help

Hi, From past more than a year I am having weird problem. I always feel kind of scared and stressed and find my right hand and leg tremoring making me difficult to stand. This happens for a 5-10 seconds and after that I feel good. I have done different medical tests including MRI, ECG, various blood test and all came normal. I am not sure why this is happening and how do I get rid of it. I am 26 Male. I have sinus problem. Can you help me? I am an IT professional so stress is always there. First time it happened while playing Squash. Then my friends took me to doctor and doctor said it is paralytic attack/ work in brain/TIA. Since then these words keep coming to my mind and even though I am not stressed it happens. From past few months I have tried not thinking about it and the episodes have reduced from daily to once in a week. Also, the tremor goes off with sweating. But it happens even when I am not stressed. Every morning I wake with the fear of what doctor told me. I really do not know whether I will get rid of this.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012