26 year old diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Taking levothyroxine. Missed periods. Should I get tested again?

hi doc, i am 26 and was diagnosed with hypothyroid as my TSHs were very high (=30). i started taking 50mg pills but i guess it was a fake brand and did not affect on me after i got tested after 8 weeks. my tsh was still high at 20. i changed my brnd to levothyroxine and started taking 100mg as suggested by my doc. now it has been 4 weeks since i have been taking this med and i missed my periods. i started taking dose of 100mg after my last periods. what should i do now? should i get my tests done again? please help!
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012