26 year old concerned about not having a proper erection. Remedy?

i m a graduate student from kenya.i m 26 yrs old.i have been dating a lady for about 2yrs of which during these period we have been having a perfect sex until last week when i encountered a strange effect.i could not sustain erection for long,is there any problem with me or thats just normal.but now i do erect but not every time.what could be the i not attracted to her any more or do i have an erection me.but when im next to some other ladys i do sometimes have full erection of the penis .
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
You are a young person and had perfect sex foe a period of 2 years and now you have noticed that you are not getting hard erection.But there is nothing to worry as this is a temporary phenomenon and occurs due to stress or you have notced that you are getting erection when you are attracted to a another lady.